Monday, June 4, 2012

Florals and Lace

Hiya Guys!
       
This is my first official post from my old blog on Tumblr to this current one on Blogger!!! Wooohooo :)
So to start things off, I wanted to premier this beautiful floral blouse with lace collar detail.  I absolutely love it, and the mixing of two trends doesn't hurt either! I just wore this to grab some Skinny Dip with my friend and get some thrifting in. I paired my blouse with cutoff shorts and kitten heels for a casual vibe. 
What do you think about florals? Do you mix trends? 
Peace and Love 
Tia 












Details: Blouse- Thrifted ($5.00)
Shorts- Thrifted DIY
Heels- Thrifted Cole Haan (10.00)
Bag- Dooney &Bourke 




6 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! Floral print is very hot this season and the lace collar is such a cute detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!!!!! THANX! I thought the same thing when I saw it!

      Delete
  2. Okay so first of all, I love this whole outfit. I just bought a tropical shirt that looks very similar to this and you just gave me a great idea for it! I also love how the purse doesn't exactly match but ties the whole look together.

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Pages