Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chevron & Scallops

Hey you guys!

So lately I've been hit with a dilemma, I can't fit any of my clothes! Those skirts that fit just "right", now require a quick safety pin remedy -_-  I not going to complain though, at least I'm losing instead of gaining. I began to rummage through my tops to find this oversized chevron sweater, that I had not worn in ages!  Today, I decided to wear it as a dress, yes it was short but don't you fret I had shorts underneath :) I kept it simple with the jewelry and shoes for a boho chic feel. Oh and how lovely are these scalloped edges? 

It's 10:42 on a Thursday night, So I guess I'll say it
Happy Friday :)










Details
Sweater-Thrift store/shorts(not seen)-NY&Co/Necklace-Thrift store/Booties-Kohls(old)

(Photos by Lena Jai of IamSofi.com)

4 comments:

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Pages