Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fatigued...

Hola!
I thrifted this fatigued jacket a while ago, since then I had only worn it once! So I HAD to take this baby out for a spin since the weather was cooler yesterday. I always loved the juxtaposition between hard and soft, manly and feminine qualities; so I decided to play them up in this outfit.  The dress being the base of my outfit adds the softness, and the jacket just sprinkles the roughness that pulls the look together. :) I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some color in there somewhere, so I added this DIY ruffle brooch. 

Have an awesome day guys! 












Details 
Jacket-thrifted/dress-free(courtesy of Meredith)/bag-thrifted Coach/shoes-thrifted/necklace-Charming Charlies $1!

Photos by Lena Jai of IAMSOFi.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice look! Classic classic classic! Great style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! LOVE it. . . i've been looking for a fatigue jacket for the longest. It's when I stop looking that I shall find.

    have a great day!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Pages